We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
– Under broad direction, responsible for leading plant or area level inventory planning meetings, setting and maintenance of material requirements planning (MRP) data, running analytics to optimize inventory levels, and develop inventory strategies for multiple product service lines.
– Additionally, role will provide coaching and training to Material Control Specialist and in some cases serves as team lead for small groups or project teams ranging from 1-5 employees.
– Role requires an understanding of inventory planning.
– Additionally, this role will identify and implement continuous improvement efforts across basic inventory management function for the area supported to include: sales order delivery process and reconciliation, goods issue and receiving process, warehouse optimization, and developing solutions to address gaps.
– Will interface with procurement, logistics and manufacturing customer service representatives to prioritize order, monitor lead times, provide forecast information, and issue resolution.
– The position requires interfaces with the product service lines (PSL) and other support groups and compliance with the company’s safety programs.
– Will have direct impact and responsibility to meet financial goals and objectives for the business.
– Requires completion of a two year degree; a four year undergraduate degree in supply chain, engineering/applied math, finance/accounting or business preferred.
– Four years related experience in a warehouse or operations environment or a four year degree plus 2 years work experience required.
– Strong computer skills and analytical abilities to resolve problems required.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
14 Liberation Link, Airport, Accra, , , Ghana
Requisition Number: 91976
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Supply Chain Mgmt
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Job Segment: Warehouse, Manager, Logistics, Supply, Procurement, Manufacturing, Management, Operations
How to Apply:
CLICK TO VISIT THE WEBSITE AND APPLY
Tagged as: Halliburton, Logistics, Supply Chain, Warehouse Supervisor, Warehousing Jobs In Accra
A reputable company is looking for experienced drivers Min. Preffered Qualification: SSCE Brief Job Description: · Making...Apply For This Job
Jobs in Kumasi A reputable agrochemical company in Kumasi is seeking to recruit a Warehouse Assistant. Job Summary Receives items...Apply For This Job
A reputable private security company is inviting applications for the role of Drivers RESPONSIBILITIES: Transport clients and/or packages to and from...Apply For This Job
YOKS Rent-A-Car is one of the leading Car Rental companies in Ghana. It has been providing professional transportation services over...Apply For This Job
Catholic Relief Services is the official international humanitarian agency of the Catholic community in the United States. CRS works to...Apply For This Job
Job Responsibilities Assist with all shipping, receiving, and inventory organization operations Work under supervision and direction of warehouse manager Help...Apply For This Job