UDS-DAAD Postgraduate Scholarships 2022/2023
UDS-DAAD Postgraduate Scholarships
The School of Allied Health Sciences, UDS Tamale in Partnership with DAAD is inviting applications for MPhil Community Health and Development and MPH Environmental Health Science at the University for Development Studies Ghana. Successful applicants will enrol in the August 2022/23 academic year.
UDS-DAAD Postgraduate Scholarships Eligibility
Prospective applicants for MPhil Community Health and Development must have the
- A good first degree (at least Second Class Upper) in Midwifery, Nursing, Nutrition, Pharmacy, Medicine and Integrated Development Studies from UDS or any recognized
Prospective applicants for MPH Environmental Health Science must have the following:
- A good first degree (Second Class Upper or better) in: Environmental Health Science and Occupational safety, Health Science Education and Promotion, Nursing, Midwifery, Medicine, Nutrition or an appropriate area in the life sciences from UDS or any recognized University.
For candidates whose first language is not English, an English proficiency certificate will be
- MPhil in Community Health and Development
- MPH in Environmental Health Science
How to Apply for UDS-DAAD Postgraduate Scholarships
All Ghanaian (In-country) and foreign (In-region) applicants for the 2022/2023 academic year admissions and scholarship are required to first submit the following documents to the email; [email protected];
- Letter of motivation
- Concept note
- Curriculum vitae
- Certified copies of certificates and Transcripts (Note: An applicant must have obtained a minimum of second class upper TO BE QUALIFIED FOR THE SCHOLARSHIP)
The degree certificate should not be more than 6 years since it was obtained
Applicants must be nationals/ residents in Ghana or any other African country.
NB: Continuous students who are admitted to pursue the above-mentioned programmes are also qualified to apply.
Deadline for Applications:
The deadline for submission of documents is December 15, 2021.
For further enquiries contact the following numbers during working hours – 8 am to 5 pm from Monday to Friday:
Tel/Cell: +233-542494579 or Email: [email protected]