AmaliTech is looking for a strong and motivated Software Developer to mentor trainees to expose them to have real hands-on experience in the deliverables in our Service Centre.
You will be part of a dynamic, services first team in a client-oriented organisation that is passionate about customer experience.
Engage trainees in regular sessions and technical check-ins to help improve their skills through mentoring
• Conduct trainee evaluation to find the areas of improvement
• Perform code reviews
• Solicit and respond to feedback from trainees
• Attend all required meetings including weekly team and reporting meetings
• Assist in the development of individualized training plans
• Contribute to the development of curriculum and training materials
• Perform other related duties assigned by the Head of Department
• Work on assigned project(s) with the relevant skills in an agile environment
• Guide the young software developers during code review and retrospective sessions
• Regular upskilling by availing company provided and approved resources
This position requires a minimum of:
• A degree in Computer Science or a related discipline of study
• At least three (3) years of practical application of software development and/or engineering experience.
• Prior experience as trainer/instructor is an advantage
• Experience in designing technical course content is an advantage
• Working knowledge of cloud platforms such as Azure or AWS preferred
• Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
• Understanding of DevOps capabilities such as automated testing, continuous integration, and continuous delivery preferred
• Proven experience of working in an international company or on projects for international clients preferred
• Shares in the core values (Excellence, Passion, Diversity, Collaboration and Integrity) and vision of AMALITECH.
Closing Date : 28th Feb. 2022
Project Brief • The program is supporting the EU in implementing the Sustainable Cocoa Initiative. The objective of sustainable cocoa...Apply For This Job
Sange Music is a music app and web application startup. We are looking for a partner who is a full-stack...Apply For This Job
Job Description To assist in the process of developing Value-Added Services across various verticals; (Digital and RMS) that delivers the...Apply For This Job
This position will provide leadership in the review and advisory on all key information systems and infrastructure within the region...Apply For This Job
Mastercard Foundation seeks a world where everyone has the opportunity to learn and prosper. Through its Young Africa Works strategy...Apply For This Job
Software Engineering Who Are We The/Studio is a fast-growing start-up on a mission to create more equality in the world...Apply For This Job