At Vodafone, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it’s our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
• To execute the annual audit plan through performing Technology and Integrated audits and ad hoc management requests in line with the Internal Audit methodology.
• To track agreed actions to closure per the Internal Audit methodology.
• To manage relationships with various client departments.
• To lead and provide guidance and best practices to the Internal Audit team and client departments on relevant current and emerging Technology topics including cyber-security and threat management, intelligent automation, and block chain
• Execute annual audit plan
• Manage and lead audit projects
• Compile impactful audit reports
• Follow-up on outstanding issues
• Manage relationships with senior stakeholders
• Produce great quality audit work
Technical and Professional Qualifications
• Matric/grade 12 or SAQA accredited equivalent
• A relevant IT Bachelor Degree (e.g. BSC Computer Science, B.Com Informatics/ B.Com Information Systems)
• 5-7 years audit experience (at least 4 years in Technical /Infrastructure Computer Auditing)
• Computer Audit qualifications e.g. CISA, CISM and CISSP – at least 1 of the 3 is essential
• Relevant bachelor degree (Essential)
• Minimum of 5 years audit experience (Essential)
• Internal Audit experience (Essential)
• IT certification: CISA, CISM, or CISSP (Essential)
• Cyber security experience (Advantage)
• Telecommunications industry experience (Advantage)
• Relevant postgraduate degree (Advantage)
• CA(SA) or CIA (Advantage)
Fraud and Ethics
Internal Audit Methodology
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
Closing Date : 10th Feb. 2022
Pezesha is an online marketplace for business loans. We connect MSMEs to affordable working capital and other financial services through...Apply For This Job
Finance Jobs in Ghana Autochek Africa is an Automotive Technology development company that builds solutions aimed at enabling and enhancing...Apply For This Job
Overall Purpose Of Job: Reporting to the Key Account Manager for Oncology/Hematology, you will be responsible for crafting the right...Apply For This Job
As a Senior Accountant at Akoto Peanut Butter, you will be responsible for all areas relating to day-to-day accounting operations,...Apply For This Job
Credit Officers Jobs JITA Credit Partners Microfinance Ltd (JITA) is seeking to recruit Credit Officers. Job Summary To implement the...Apply For This Job