Interested qualified candidates should send a CV and cover letter to
- By Friday 29 October 2021.
- Please note that given the likely high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NOTE: All staff members of AFREhealth, regardless of the level of their responsibilities are expected to:
- Model the vision and mission stated above
- participate in the business development processes
- contribute to the knowledge sharing and transfer process
- make responsible decisions that result in time and cost containment and clear accountability
- participate in multiple teams, adopt team spirit, take responsibility for action items assigned and provide feedback as needed
- multitask, be able to manage competing priorities and be able to prioritize in order to meet program and/or organizational objectives