- Prospect/ scout for new businesses and clients.
- Take customers through our products and services.
- Implement marketing strategies to promote products and services.
- Follow up on proforma invoices until sales are made.
- Ensure monthly sales targets are achieved.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Process paid orders for production scheduling.
Candidates must possess the following:
- Highly motivated and target-driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Results-driven with a can-do attitude.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Relationships within the building and construction industry will be an advantage.
- Bachelor’s Degree/ HND in Marketing, Admin, or a related area with a minimum of 3 years’ experience post qualification.
- Experience in the roofing or construction sector will be an advantage and not a requirement
- Must speak fluent English and at least two (2) local languages.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should forward applications and CVs including details of referees by email to
Deadline: August 26, 2021