An applicant must do the following:
- Read through the entry requirements thoroughly
- Have your official name, date of birth, height, active email address, and mobile phone number handy
- Have your passport-size photograph of 200×180 pixels dimension of JPEG/JPG format with size not exceeding 2.0 MB ready to be uploaded.
- Mode of payment for application will be by the use of both Mobile Money transfer and purchase of voucher at GCB Bank
- The purchased Voucher contains a Serial Number and a Code (PIN which is uniquely assigned to the applicant. The Serial Number and PIN together with the phone number of the applicant are the only means of accessing the online Application Form. Keep the Voucher safe as it would be required to inform the activities of the application process, even after an applicant has been successful in the initial stages.
- Having purchased a Voucher, the applicant should log on to the online recruitment portal at https://upgrade-polghservices with these recommended browsers
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome or
- Internet Explorer.
A page will open, which will require the applicant to confirm a voucher number or sign in.
- Click on confirming the voucher, a new page will open, which will require you to answer a few questions leading to the creation of the account.
This is how to create an account;
- enter the email address on the purchased Voucher,
- pick or choose any password which will be known to you alone and which you can remember,
- confirm the password,
- verify the Voucher purchased by entering the Serial Number and PIN Number
- Continue the process by following the prompts and entering or uploading the required or necessary data including:
- Personal information;
- Preferred screening center
- Educational background including SHS/JSS Information mandatory) etc x passport-sized photograph
Note that the data fields marked with an asterisk (“) are mandatory and one must provide data in these fields, click on the NEXT button to progress to the next step until
the entries are completed.
An applicant should ensure that all information submitted is accurate. Review your information on the summary page by reading through the summary page carefully. Click on the EDIT button if there are any changes to be made.
You may also SAVE your entries by clicking on the Next button. If you want to return to the page later to edit or continue with the entries, click on the LOGOUT button.
An Applicant who purchased multiple vouchers is advised to use the same email address and details used in purchasing the earlier voucher since these details would not change. Thereafter, follow this process & the new Voucher will provide a new Serial Number and PIN log onto the online recruitment portal as usual and access your existing account.
You would be sent directly to the CHOOSE CATEGORY page, from where you can select the newly preferred category and enter the required fields, continue the process as you did in the previous application.
- RETRIEVE PASSWORD: An Applicant who loses his her password can retrieve it by visiting the sign-in page and following the prompts.
- Also, all Applicants who have completed the Online Application Form can have access to their decision page throughout the exercise, by revisiting the page.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The closing date for submission of all online applications is 2 weeks after it has been opened. That is 10th September 2021.