• To achieve and exceed the IoT sales targets (primary targets are revenue, connections, total contract value for sales & pipeline cover) in Ghana through/with the Vodafone Business segments and channels.
• To understand and drive the agenda of delivering mobile as a major enabler for economic growth with key focus on agriculture, education, health & logistics.
• To develop and execute the IoT sales strategy for Ghana market.
• To manage the IoT pipeline in Ghana (build the pipeline, manage the pipeline, close the pipeline, report the pipeline).
• To be the Ghana Vodafone, Vodafone Business domain expert for IoT solutions.
Sales, Solution Design and Delivery
• Identify and nurture & drive opportunities for connected solutions to grow economic development mainly in: agriculture, education, health & logistics.
• Responsible for direct and indirect IoT sales plan and its delivery against targets, in defined sales region
• Identify and acquire IoT enterprise and partner customers in the region by selling IoT connectivity, managed IoT connectivity and new IoT solutions (Global Connected Products and Local Connected Products.
• Professionally present Vodafone/Vodafone IoT solutions negotiate and contract IoT deals
• Input into annual business planning and monthly/quarterly reviews
• Align with Regional, Global and National Account Managers in the region to develop, drive and execute IoT sales into accounts managed in the region.
• Use relevant metrics and measures to routinely monitor progress against targets and take appropriate action to ensure targets are met or exceeded.
Develop the strategic and operational plan to drive IOT & Mezzanine revenue and customer growth in the sectors
• Define parameters for segmentation and attendant key accounts, direct and indirect sales channel management
• Propose, implement, and monitor unique enterprise value propositions and solutions as per individual client needs
• Lead the development and implementation of robust and cost efficient routes to markets for the B2B segments across all customer and geographical segments
• Provide Strategic Support to enhance the delivery of IOT and Mezzanine across VB.
Trade and team information dissemination and Training
• Conduct teams training needs analysis
• Lead content development and delivery of skill enhancement programs to enhance professionalism of the enterprise sales team
• Effective interpretation and cascade of all new enterprise value propositions and products to the team
Effective Competitor analysis and Intelligence
• Provide useful and effective insight on competitor’s activities as well as relevant market development and proposing pre-emptive counter measures
• Must have a BA / BSc Degree in related field
• Must have more than 5 years ICT sale experience
• More than 5 Years Extensive history of successful Business-to-Business Sales in large, complex sales environment E.g. IoT / B2B telecoms/IT environment
• Must have good strategic skills & tactical execution skills
• Must Understand the IoT value chain, IoT impact on business models & where IoT can be used as a transformational tool in verticals
• Must be able to engage at CXX level
• Must be able to translate ICT principles, references, and jargon to customer business value
• Must be an analytical thinker who can plan/execute action to exploit sales opportunities
Tagged as: IOT Sales Manager, Vodafone Ghana
New Care Multipurpose Company is looking for a sales representative to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals....Apply For This Job
We are looking for a Sales Executives. The candidate for this position will excel at creating and closing new opportunities....Apply For This Job
Azelis is a leading distributor of speciality chemicals and food ingredients present in over 50 countries across the globe with...Apply For This Job
A motivated Business Development Executive (BDE) to promote software products and services to clients. The person will be responsible for...Apply For This Job
At Vodafone, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic...Apply For This Job
Marie Stopes International Ghana (MSIG), a branch of MSI Reproductive Choices global partnership is the leading Sexual Reproductive Health and...Apply For This Job