Proposal to include:
- Cover letter consisting of the consultant’s understanding of the terms of reference, suitability for the assignment
- Brief methodology/process
- Work plan
- Detailed budget
- CV of Consultant (and of any supporting team members if relevant- outlining who will undertake the different roles for the assignments if applicable)
- At least two samples of recent reports for similar assignments
- At least two referees whom the consultant has carried out similar work (stating the organization, assignment undertaken, date and duration, contact person’s name, email address, and contact)
Please send your CV AND COVER LETTER to [email protected]
Please put “M & E Specialist” in the subject line.
Applications must be received by close of the day of 15th September 2021
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
NB: ICI has zero-tolerance for all forms of child neglect, abuse (sexual, physical, emotional, and psychological), and exploitation (sexual and commercial).
ICI commits to putting the best interest of the child first, and at the centre of its work, irrespective of a child’s ability, ethnicity, faith, gender, sexuality, and culture.
ICI recognizes its responsibility to ensure and promote a safe and secure environment for children. To effectively manage risks to children, ICI requires the commitment, support, and cooperation of all staff, associates, partners, suppliers, service providers and visitors. By applying at ICI, you automatically agree to the above term and uphold the principles described herein.