Healthcare Coordinator needed at Crowdfrica
Qualification: Should be a University graduate who is passionate about healthcare, has good communication skills and is computer literate.
Crowdfrica.org is a global nonprofit crowdfunding platform that enables anyone anywhere to donate to directly help people in need of life-changing healthcare in Africa. Through Crowdfrica, individuals and organizations around the world can contribute as low as $5 to fund surgeries and health insurance for people in need. We are connecting people to make universal healthcare and quality education in Africa a reality. Example of what people are doing through crowdfrica.org: Three unique donors from Ghana contributed $650 to help 3-year-old Sarah who had a tumor on the eye to get the surgery she needed. And Bridget from the diaspora used her birthday to raise funds on crowdfrica.org to provide 214 people in a poor village with two years of health insurance each.
NB: You will be replacing our National Service personnel who had to travel and you will be paid the same amount.
Sign up 10-50 Patients a week
– You will be required to be present most times at the major hospitals where we work, for example the Korle-Bu Teaching hospital.
– Educate and raise awareness of Crowdfrica’s presence as a crowdfunding platform for medical treatment and how it works.
– Help identify, verify and sign up more patients in most need.
– Coordinate medical treatment, obtain and prepare patient updates for our donors
– Talk to health workers to find out if they know someone in need of funds for life-saving surgery or other medical treatments , then communicate with and sign up these people for a campaign on the Crowdfrica website.
– Build network of nurses to help find more patients & make them join our Telegram group
– Document your work and processes and help improve them.
Submit your CV – Click Here to Continue and Apply
Closing Date : 25th Feb. 2022
Ghana Health Service Recruitment The Ministry of Health wishes to inform the general public that it has obtained financial clearance...Apply For This Job
Jhpiego is an international, non-profit health organization affiliated with The Johns Hopkins University. For 40 years and in over 155 countries,...Apply For This Job
Under the supervision of the Chief Executive, the overall function of the Director of Nursing Services shall be to provide...Apply For This Job
A company clinic in Tema is seeking a dynamic and self-motivated candidate for the post of Medical Officer for immediate...Apply For This Job
Ghana Prisons Service invites job applications from suitably qualified Ghanaians for enlistment in the Service. GENERAL ELIGIBILITY An applicant must...Apply For This Job
Our client is a first-class diagnostic centre situated at the heart of Sunyani, Bono Region with state-of-art technology in providing...Apply For This Job