All recruitment and enlistment applications must be done online only. The application process is as follows:
- Purchase an e-voucher at the cost of a hundred Ghana Cedis (GH100.00) only through the following medium:
- At any GCB Bank Limited branch across the country or using the shortcode (USSD) *422*471# on your mobile
- At any Consolidated Bank Ghana (CBG) branch across the country, the shortcode (USSD) *924*200# is on your mobile phone.
- Use your Serial Number (SN) and Pin Code [PIN] to access the application form online at the website address: https://www.applyghprisons.com
- All applicants must have a passport-size picture of dimensions 200×200 pixels of JPEG / JPG/ PNG with a size not exceeding 2.0M8 ready to be uploaded.
- Carefully read ALL INSTRUCTIONS before you apply.
- The online application form is accessible only by the SN and PIN.
- Keep your UNIQUE NUMBER on the summary report for all the stages of the recruitment and selection process.
- All correspondence with applicants will be done through e-mail, text messages, and the e-recruitment portal only.
Only Shortlisted Applicants will be invited for further stages of the recruitment and the enlistment exercise.
RECRUITMENT AND ENLISTMENT PROCESS
- Applicants who meet the initial requirements wit be short-listed and invited to centers they selected during the online application.
- Short-listed applicants wilt be limited for the following:
- Physical and Body screening
- Inspection and verification of all necessary documents
- Aptitude Test
- Artisans, sportsmen/women, and bandsmen who are successful in item 2 above will go through a competency-based assessment in Accra.
- Applicants who are short-listed after items 2 and 3 above w II undergo a medical examination at a medical facility selected by the Service.
- Results submitted during the application process shall be verified at WAEC and other appropriate examination bodies hence
- Applicants who present false documents would be arrested arid prosecuted.
- Applicants who are successful in item 4 above will go through a thorough criminal background check.
- Applicants who are cleared of criminal records will be invited to commence training.
- Sales of e-voucher commence on 25th August 2021 and end on 15th September 2021.
- Online registration starts on 25th August 2021 and ends on 20th September 2021.
- The Ghana Prisons Service wishes to inform the general public against dealing with middlemen. Do not pay money to anyone except for the purchase of an e-voucher at the designated banks.
For further information, please log onto the Ghana Prisons Service e-recruitment portal: Website: https://www.applyghprisons.com
Ghana Prisons Service