Applicants should submit their proposal and budget electronically only to the email addresses below. [email protected] and copy [email protected] Faxed documents or hard copies will not be considered or admissible.
- A complete application should include the following:
- A cover letter
- A technical proposal, comprising the following;
- Curriculum vitae of key personnel to be involved,
- A description of the technical approach/methodology for the evaluation and how the team will be organized to complete the work in the value chain(s) and states.
- A proposed work plan: chronogram of activities, which includes specific dates of activities and responsible persons.
- Previous experience: a brief summary of similar or relevant work completed by the applicant/firm. This should clearly elucidate the experience and technical ability of the applicant/firm to implement the assignment.
- Report of a similar study conducted by the consultant.
- At least two references of past services of similar work carried out.
- A financial proposal showing the estimated cost of delivering the assignment, including details on number of days, fee rates, travel and other expenses.
The deadline for submission of applications is 15 June 2022. Documents submitted should be sent in PDF format to [email protected] and with the subject line “Endline Evaluation of Radio Programming.