• Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers and journals.
• Preparing statutory accounts.
• Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
• Sorting out incoming and outgoing daily post and answering any queries.
• Managing petty cash transactions.
• Controlling credit and chasing debt.
• Reconciling finance accounts and direct debits.
Qualification Required & Experience
• HND or professional certificate
• Critical-Thinking Skills
• Organizational Skills
• Problem-Solving Skills
• 2 years professional experience
How To Apply For The Job
All C.V.s should be sent via:
[email protected] indicating the position as the subject of the e- mail.
Closing Date: 07 March, 2022
Financial Controller Jobs in Ghana Assistant Financial Controller You will be an Assistant Financial Controller in a 3 star hotel....Apply For This Job
AngloGold Ashanti Ghana Limited Job Description AngloGold Ashanti Ghana Limited, Obuasi Gold Mine is currently near completion of the redevelopment...Apply For This Job
Day Max Ghana Limited seeks to employ an Accounts Executive. Job Description Process accounts payable and receivable, depending on role...Apply For This Job
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES Maintains the Fixed Assets Register. Responsible for the collection of fees and other revenue and the preparation of...Apply For This Job
Pezesha is an online marketplace for business loans. We connect MSMEs to affordable working capital and other financial services through a...Apply For This Job