IST Internship in Austria For International Students 2021 | Fully Funded
Applications are open to apply for IST Internship in Austria For International Students 2021. Students from All Around The World are eligible to apply for this Fully Funded IST Summer International Internship Program.
NO IELTS/TOFEL Needed. This is an International Internship in Abroad. The duration of this Paid Internship is 1 Year. There is No Application Fee Required.
The Fully Funded Internship in Austria is accepting Applications from Undergraduate and Master’s students with Any Academic Background. Austria is one of the Main Research Countries and a Favourite for many International Students.
Students who are either pursuing or have obtained a bachelor’s or a master’s degree in the natural or computer sciences, mathematics or any related discipline are eligible to apply for a Scientific Intern Position at IST Austria.
Applications are accepted on a continuous basis, and those interested in an independent scientific Intern position at IST Austria should contact the respective group leader directly. Reputation. Both Males & Females from All Nationality holders are eligible. IST Austria is ranked #1112 by the Center of World University Rankings. Further Details About IST Internship in Austria For International Students 2021 is below.
IST Internship in Austria For International Students 2021 Details
- Country: Austria
- Internship Program Name: Institute of Science and Technology Scientific Internship
- Organization: Institute of Science and Technology Austria
- Duration: One year
- Deadline: No
Eligible Internship Areas
Students whose next future research interest is one of the following areas below, they can apply As soon as possible in a research internship in Austria.
- Computer Science
- Mathematic Science
- Data Science & Scientific Computing
The ISTernship is a summer internship program for Bachelor’s and Master’s students. Applicants will receive the following benefits.
- A Fully paid Internship Program
- You will get International standard research experience
- Complete health insurance
- An amount of EUR 1086 will be provided to interns each month.
- All International Students can apply.
- Candidates must be enrolled in Bachelor- or Master’s degree.
- They must have completed at least the fourth semester of their bachelor’s studies.
- All students, regardless of nationality or country of residence, are eligible to apply.
How To Apply
Once you’ve found a research group you’d like to work with, email the research group leader directly, remembering to include:
- Brief Introduction
- Work Experience
- Motivation Statement
- English proficiency certificate is not required for the application procedure
- Education Background
Applications are accepted on a continuous basis.